2016年10月31日 星期一

A Little Boy's First Spaceship Visit

Keith's note: I went out for my daily walk today. Half a block away from Buzz Aldrin Elementary School in Reston, Virginia I saw a couple with their young boy. He was holding something very familiar. Those three engines and the delta wing shape - instantly recognizable. I asked his parents if I could take a picture. They had gone to the National Air and Space Museum at Udvar Hazy today. Their son was very impressed with Space Shuttle Discovery - his first spaceship - but was "too shy" to say so according to his mom. I said "my friends flew on it - isn' that cool?" The boy smiled. I walked away, turned and told their parents about my website. Within a minute I tweeted his picture. How cool that I could say such a thing. Just another day.



from NASA Watch http://ift.tt/2fc5unj
via IFTTT

沒有留言:

張貼留言