2019年8月3日 星期六

Senate Budget Committee Concerned With NASA Costs And Delays

Letter From Senate Budget Committee Chair Michael Enzi to NASA About SLS/JWST delays/Cost overruns

"I am troubled by continued reports of cost growth and schedule delays involving major projects of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) that could jeopardize future missions. ... I am concerned that the persistent cost growth and schedule delays identified by GAO put at risk vital NASA misions and taxpayer dollars. Therefore I request your responses to the following questions: ... please provide your response in writing by August 14, 2019. Additionally I ask that your staff provide my Budget Committee staff with quarterly briefings on the status of GAO's open recommendations."



from NASA Watch https://ift.tt/2YJAbKZ
via IFTTT

沒有留言:

張貼留言