2016年11月2日 星期三

Frank Cepollina Is Retiring

NASA GSFC Internal Memo: Frank Cepollina Retirement

"This is truly one of the most difficult memos I have ever written to you. We have worked long and hard to develop capabilities for this Agency and for the federal government. These capabilities are truly needed. Some of our efforts started as early as 1970, but few are here today to talk about it - except for me, and that is what this memorandum is all about. I have come to the conclusion that after almost 57 years with the government it is time to retire. It has not been an easy decision. I have been thinking and rethinking my decision, and changing my mind for quite some time now. In the end, I decided to submit my papers and will retire on January 3, 2017."



from NASA Watch http://ift.tt/2fisX6y
via IFTTT

沒有留言:

張貼留言