2018年1月19日 星期五

JSC Center Director Ellen Ochoa Is Retiring

NASA JSC Internal Memo: Center Director Ellen Ochoa Is Retiring

"Earlier today at the All Hands, I let people know that I am going to retire from NASA at the end of May. It's a really tough decision to determine when to make that transition; for me, it comes down to my personal situation. I reach 30 years at NASA, and my younger son turns 18, so this summer is a natural point for our family in which to move on to the next phase. We'll be moving to Boise, ID, and I intend to be involved with a number of activities that interest me (including getting back to playing flute, which I once considered for a career!). Of course, I'll continue - always -- to be a strong proponent of NASA and STEM activities in general."



from NASA Watch http://ift.tt/2mQGSG8
via IFTTT

沒有留言:

張貼留言